Monday, November 8, 2010

Stamping Central

I'm so excited to have my new workbench up!!!  This is where I'll be able to do all my handstamping and cutting of sheet metal.  I got to play "Handy Manny" and put this baby together!  So what started as this:

is now the finished product:

It's nice and sturdy, and really heavy duty!  LOVE it!!!

Of course, heavy is key here...  You build the darn thing up-side down, and she-woman that I am, I decided to lift it upright all by myself.  That was Tuesday night.  Wednesday morning I woke up and my back was killing me.  Dumb move.  So after most of last week on a heating pad with muscle relaxers and heavy duty ibuprofen, I'm finally feeling almost human again. :-)

Getting a few more items listed today.  I have the photos taken, that's half the battle.  My goal is to have everything that's photographed up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment