Thursday, October 28, 2010

Listing Away

S-l-o-w-l-y getting things listed on my website...  Really wishing my photography skills were more polished!  Everything from Dewey will be making it on-line over the next month.  Today I'll even be listing one of my hand-stamped pieces, some earrings. 

I'm very excited, I have a new table that I'll be building today!  It's very sturdy - at least it seemed that way in IKEA - so should make the stamping WAY easier...

As a side note, are any of you taking your greys trick or treating?  I think Starry, our newest grey, will be joining us on the rounds.  Mostly because he doesn't like being left home...  :-)  He's got a GORGEOUS pumpkin collar to show off...  OK, you KNOW I'll be photographing him wearing that today...  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment